Jim Kwik, speaker, (his real name) is a widely recognized world expert in brain performance and accelerated learning, speed-reading, and memory improvement. Jim has one of the top 50 Podcasts in the world, “Kwik Brain with Jim Kwik” with over 7 Million Downloads – available on iTunes, Spotify, PlayerFM, and Stitcher. Kwik Brain is billed as a fun, fast-paced show designed to help busy people learn and achieve anything in a fraction of the time. Jim has over 100 million views of his videos online, and has captured (and enhanced) the minds of hundreds of thousands of followers on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. He is also the bestselling author of “Limitless – Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life” – a 2020 Random House release. Jim’s online courses are used by students in over 100 countries. For two decades he has served as the mental coach to students and seniors, entrepreneurs and educators, and advisor to many of the world’s leading CEOs, Leaders, and celebrities.
After a childhood brain injury left him learning challenged, Jim created strategies to dramatically enhance his mental performance. He has since dedicated his life to helping others unleash their true genius and brainpower to learn anything faster and live a life of greater power, productivity and purpose. Jim’s cutting edge techniques, entertaining presentation style, and impressive brainpower feats have made him a frequent and highly sought out trainer for top organizations, with clients that include Virgin, Nike, Zappos, SpaceX, NYU, GE, Fox Studios, Harvard, and Singularity University.
Jim has shared the speaking stage with global leaders, from Sir Richard Branson to the Dalai Lama. His work is featured in worldwide media, including the recent New York Times best-selling book, “Use Your Brain to Change Your Age.” As an author, Jim’s first book is set to come out in Spring 2020, and is expected to be a major international bestseller!
“Jim Kwik, speaker, knows how to get the maximum out of me as a human being.”
– Will Smith
“There’s no genius pill, but Jim gives you the process for unlocking your best brain and brightest future.”
– Mark Hyman, M.D., Head of Strategy and Innovation, Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine, 12-time New York Times best-selling author
“Jim Kwik makes us smarter! I know, because Jim taught me techniques to reframe how I understand my own limits and learn how to tap unused capacity in my brain.”
– Simon Sinek, New York Times best-selling author of Infinite Game
“I’ve worked with onscreen superheroes throughout my career, and Jim’s ability to level up your learning and life is one of the world’s great superpowers. Limitless is for any person or organization looking to unlock exceptional mental productivity and performance.”
– Jim Gianopulos, Chairman and CEO, Paramount Pictures Corporation
“There’s a whole science behind brain fitness, memory enhancement, and mental acuity, and Jim Kwik is the ultimate guide.”
– Lisa Mosconi, Ph.D., Director of the Women’s Brain Initiative, author of Brain Food and The XX Brain
“There is no one I trust more than Jim Kwik and his programs to optimize brain functioning.”
– Dr. Daniel Amen, world’s leading brain doctor, clinical neuroscientist, New York Times best-selling author
“As founder of the Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement, I’m keenly aware of how important it is to keep your mind and memory sharp. Jim Kwik’s tools and techniques . . . are your Kwik brain’s best friends.”
– Maria Shriver, Emmy award-winning journalist, founder of the Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement, New York Times best-selling author
“As a person who has quested for knowledge his entire life, I fully embrace what Jim Kwik has to teach. When you learn how to learn, anything is possible, and Jim is the best in the world at showing you how.”
– Quincy Jones, music producer, recipient of Grammy Living Legend
“Jim Kwik’s Limitless is a revelation in learning how to learn.”
– Dr. Rudy Tanzi, Alzheimer’s disease researcher; Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School and MGH; best-selling author of Super Brain, Super Genes, and The Healing Self
“Real thanks to Jim Kwik, speaker, and the whole team for the minds that they are creating, how they are empowering people to change the world and commit to making this a better planet.”
– Peter Diamandis, CEO of XPRIZE & Chairman of Singularity University
“Unleash your superbrain! Never forget a name again and read faster and smarter with memory expert Jim Kwik.”
– Success Magazine
Jim’s Most Requested Speaking Topic
Master Your Mind & Memory – Beat Overwhelm, Increase Productivity, Sales, Innovation, Learn Anything Faster, and Remember The Names Of Everyone You Meet
Everyday — we’re sprinting to catch up. New technology. New people. New ideas, fast changes, endless updates… In our business, industry, and even our daily personal life.
Maybe you feel overwhelmed by the growing “data clutter”… Stressed by all the knowledge you must absorb, process, read and recall. How do you stay on top and deal with it all?
World renown brain coach and celebrity memory trainer Jim Kwik will share his secrets to mentally thrive, boost sales, increase productivity and innovation, and win in the face of fierce overload and competition.
You will discover how to:
- Confidently remember the names of everyone you meet
- Better recall client & product information
- Memorizing sales scripts and presentations rapidly
- Fix mental fog, fatigue and forgetfulness for increased productivity and profit
- Boost reading speed (and comprehension) to master information overload
- Tap laser focus and concentration to get things done
- Leverage the 10 critical keys to unleash your super brain (including the best genius foods you must eat)
- Turn on your “success switch” with the mindset, routines and habits of elite mental performers
- And more!
In today’s fast changing knowledge economy, your greatest wealth building asset if found between your ears. Jim will give you the unfair advantage to outlearn and outperform the competition. Get ready to upgrade your brain, this is sure to be a mind and memory training you will always “REMEMBER!”
I’ve spent the last 25 years helping people like you improve their memory, learn to speed-read, increase their decision-making skills, and unleash their superbrains.
Throughout my career, I’ve shared these same techniques with students at universities like NYU, Harvard, Columbia, Stanford, and Singularity. I’ve also worked closely with companies like Nike and GE and Zappos to help their executives and employees get the most out of work and life. Even companies like SpaceX and Virgin, owned by billionaire geniuses like Richard Branson and Elon Musk, have trained with me.
In a world of spaceships and supercomputers, our education system still uses methods that are as old, and as ineffective, as the horse and buggy. I believe that the techniques I’ve developed over the years on how to learn – not just what to learn – should’ve been taught to us as schoolchildren. Luckily, it’s never too late to learn these skills!
No matter your age, background, or level of education, you can learn new ways to use your brain.
If you’ve been searching for better ways of coping and growing, I’m here to help you fall in love with learning again. Please, reach out and tell my team and I how we can serve you on your learning journey. And I can’t wait to be your brain coach
Jim’s Origin Story
I was known as the “boy with the broken brain.” A childhood head injury at age five left me struggling in school. For a while, I even believed I could never be as good as other kids when it came to learning.
I was slow and barely survived school, but never stopped hoping for better. I often talk about “superhero brains” and “superpowers” when I’m referring to life-long learners and learning. It’s not just because I’m a geek, though.
I loved superheroes as a kid – and the comic books saved me when conventional education couldn’t. Comic books taught me how to read…and they also kept my dreams alive that one day I, too, would find my inner superpower.
As the years wore on, I undertook a journey to learn about my brain – why it was broken and what I could do to fix it. That journey led me to discovering different learning habits, including accelerated learning systems and tactics.
I discovered that, no matter the circumstances, we can rebuild our brains. And after working on myself, I realized my brain was not broken…it just needed a better owner’s manual. This shattered my own limiting beliefs – and over time, it became my passion to help others do the same.
- CNBC: Brain coach Jim Kwik, used by Elon Musk’s SpaceX: 3 tips to learn anything faster.
- Kwik Brain with Jim Kwik makes 10 Best Podcasts for Self Improvement While Self-isolating
- Jim Kwik – 4 habits that can improve your memory and train your Kwik brain to work like a muscle, according to a memory expert – Business Insider
- Jim Kwik – Why This Memory Expert Says You Need to Treat Your Kwik Brain Like a Muscle – INC.
- How to Learn Faster and Unlock Your Superpower with Jim Kwik
- Learning To Learn Faster, featured in Forbes